INCLUSIVE | GLOBAL | SUSTAINABLE
BE PART OF
Welcome to CALM
CALM is one of the centres that deals directly with the teaching-learning function in UNIMAS. We provide a variety of programmes and services to staff and students to enhance the quality of both conventional and online teaching-learning experience. CALM is one of the strategic foci of the university is to achieve excellence in education and training. The Centre for Applied Learning and Multimedia (CALM) supports this strategic focus by playing an active role to promote and cultivate excellence and innovation in university teaching through technological integration and continuous professional development opportunities.
Allow the use of the internet to facilitate the teaching of a course. This platform provides full authority to lecturers of the university to manage and conduct online activities that would enhance the students.
eLEAP EXAM is the official online examination platform for UNIMAS. The platform caters to postgraduate, undergraduate, and pre-university academic programmes that conduct final exams as their final assessment.
UNIMAS also offers courses in the form of massive open online course (MOOC) in supporting the flexible education initiative. These courses are available for free to the public.
ATU’s play important part to coordinate CALM’s courses that focus on Teaching and Learning. Besides, ATU provide approval for other Faculties or Centers to organize their workshops related to their needs.
Webinars / Workshops
- The Prevalence of Generative AI Tools in Teaching and Learning
- Learning Effectiveness of a Flexible Learning Study Programme in a Blended Learning Design
- Effective Teaching Tools and Techniques for Science Students
- A Review on The Role of Technology Leadership in Teaching and Learning at Higher Learning Institutions in Post COVID-19
- MOOCs and The Unexpected Advantages of Online Learning
- Canvas of Creativity: Mastering Slide Design with Canva
- 'I'm a Teacher, I'm a Thinker : Unravelling the Art of 'Thinking' in Teaching'
- Ihya Ramadhan:Menjemput Berkah dalam Pengajaran dan Amanah MenggalasTugasan Penjawat Awam
Produce competent and inspiring tertiary educators well-equipped with contemporary and advanced knowledge and skills in teaching and learning.